Accept payment from clients who book appointment with you from TimeSync. Follow these easy steps to integrate TimeSync with your PayPal account.
Finding integration credentials in your PayPal account
- Open PayPal Developer and login with your PayPal account
- Once logged in, go to 'My Apps & Credentials' from the left navigation.
- In 'My Apps & Credentials' page, open the Live tab.
- Under the 'REST API apps' section, click on 'Create App' button.
- Give the app name (e.g. TimeSync) for you to recognize that this app is for TimeSync transactions, and set app type as Merchant. Click on the Create App button.
- Once successfully created, click on the app name to view the details.
- In view app page, find the Client ID and Client Secret key. You will need to input these keys when you set up in TimeSync interface.
Linking PayPal to TimeSync
- From your TimeSync Dashboard, select the meeting type that you want to integrate with PayPal.
- Click to open the Integrations tab.
- Scroll down to find 'PayPal' under the Payments section.
- Paste the Client ID and Secret key from your PayPal account. Click Save.
- Integration is successfully created.
Setting Up Payment Section in Booking Page
- In the selected meeting types, go to the Settings tab > Payment Settings.
- In Payment Settings, select PayPal in the 'Accept payment' dropdown.
- Insert the currency and amount to be collected.
- Add payment terms (optional).
- Click on update.
- Check your booking page.