Accept payment from clients who book appointment with you from TimeSync. Follow these easy steps to integrate TimeSync with your Stripe account.
Finding integration credentials in your Stripe account
- Login to your Stripe Dashboard
- From the left navigation, click on Developers > API Keys to open the API Keys page.
- In the Standard Key section, find the 'Publishable Key' and 'Secret Key'. You will need to input these keys when you setup in TimeSync interface.
Linking Stripe to TimeSync
- From your TimeSync Dashboard, select the meeting type that you want to integrate with Stripe.
- Click to open the Integrations tab.
- Scroll down to find 'Stripe' under the Payment section.
- Paste the Publishable Key and Secret Key from your Stripe account. Click Save.
- Integration is successfully created.
Setting Up Payment Section in Booking Page
- In the selected meeting type, go to the Settings tab > Payment Settings.
- In Payment Settings, select Stripe in the 'Accept payment' dropdown.
- Insert the currency and amount to be collected.
- Add payment terms (optional).
- Click on update.
- Check your booking page.